"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip." ~Arnold H. Glasgow
Saturday, November 27, 2010
2 Months Post-Op!!!
I've reached 2 months since my surgery and I am down 44lbs. and 21 1/2 inches!!! It's an absolute miracle that I can fit into EVERYTHING in my closet now!lol Most things are getting baggy, which is a terrific feeling; a feeling I haven't felt in a really long time! I even fit into a pair of pants that were 2 sizes smaller than the size I've been wearing the last 5+years...and I didn't even have to lay down to get them on!lol I definitely have more energy, and I just enjoy my life so much more. I've missed the gym this last week (did I really just say that!lol) as I've been sick and am actually looking forward to getting back into my normal routine. Just to hear my sweet 3 year old tell me "Mommy your tummy is getting smaller good job!" warms my heart! Her normal comment before my surgery was..."Mommy is there a baby in there? You have a big tummy!"lol I still can't believe it's been 2 months already...crazy how time flys! I've learn to set small goals that are easy to reach so that reaching my goal weight doesn't seem so far away. I'm hoping to be down 55-60lbs by my 31st birthday (12/27) which will put me at 3 months post-op.
Thanks again to all of my many family and friends for your love and support! Without you all this journey wouldn't be possible! Here's my 2 month post-op pictures...
Way to go Alyson!!! I am so PROUD of you. Keep it up and I know you will reach your goal by your birthday.
ReplyDelete