"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."
~Arnold H. Glasgow



Sunday, May 1, 2011

7 Months Post-Op...

7 months have pasted and 92lbs. and 52 1/2 inches are GONE!!! I've got some exciting events coming up....
-I start school May 16th!! I am actually gitty about going back to school...can't wait till I can finally finish what I started!!
-I am running my first 5k Memorial Day weekend! Training started yesterday and boy am I feeling it today! I know the more I train the better I'll get...and I WILL get it even if it means I come in last!lol
Besides that not much else is new. I'm just trying to stay on top of things so that I can get these last 37lbs off so that I can get to my goal weight of 125lbs!!!
Here's my 7 month post-op pictures to show my progress...enjoy!

162lbs.



5 comments:

Thank you for visiting! Your love and support mean so much to me!