"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."
~Arnold H. Glasgow
~Arnold H. Glasgow
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Daily Exercise Goal Met!
Trying to get myself back on track I went back to the gym yesterday. I'd been slacking the last couple weeks, so I knew it was time to get working again. I did some strength training first and then got on the treadmill to do my cardio workout. I set out a goal for myself to walk 3 miles no matter what. I pushed myself really hard and got in one of the best workouts I've ever had...3 miles in 50 minutes! It felt so wonderful to accomplish this...I was tempted to quit after 30 minutes, but I knew I'd kick myself if I didn't get to my goal. As I set these small goals for myself, I am slowly but surely realizing that I can accomplish whatever I set my mind too. It just takes having a little faith in myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting! Your love and support mean so much to me!